CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

One Liners

My kids are constantly saying the funniest things.  They are at that age where there really isn't a filter on what they say and they see the world in black and white.  Everytime they say something that makes me laugh (or cry) I tell myself I need to write it down so I don't forget. Well, I am FINALLY getting around to it.  I am just going to keep this post as an ongoing list of things that the kids say that I feel need to be remembered thru the years.  Who knows, I could use their words against them when they are teenagers....

Livy: We are going to the circus afro!!!!! (Comment made when told that we were going to the circus that day. Watch Madagascar 3 for the humor in this statement)

Kiley: Mommy, I'm just thinking of my boyfriend right now. I am thinking I am kissing him.

Livy: Mommy, I really miss aunt Jenny cuz she would go to lunch with us cuz she was your best friend. But she's dead now. It's a good thing your other friends aren't dead.

Kiley: Mommy, do you like kissing daddy?

Livy: When I grow up I'm going to be a nice mommy and let my children have treats.

Kiley: When can I go live with my foster family. (since we do foster care she thinks that all kids go and live with foster families and then go home. She also has lots of stories to tell about her foster mom and dad.) 

Livy: (After I came in the room and startled her) Mommy, sometimes you just freak me out!

Kiley: (Crying) The baby in my tummy is kicking my back




No comments:

Post a Comment